- During the course of a project
- Six Ways to Approach M&E
- Adapting & Building Locally-led M&E Teams
- Developing Evaluations with Stakeholders
- M&E in the age of the COVID-19 Pandemic
- At the conclusion of a project
Developing and maintaining constructive relationships with funding bodies is important for the ongoing sustainability of international development work, including research and evidence based programming. You will need to identify the donors best suited to your work, understand your donors, find ways to influence their decisions and arrangements to best serve the interests of the communities you work with, and keep them engaged and committed to your work long term.