Aotearoa New Zealand Evaluation Association (ANZEA) is excited to announce its virtual ANZEA conference on the 23-25th of Match 2021, with the theme of Evaluation Innovation in Aotearoa: Enabling a safer climate and social equity for wellbeing.
The conference seeks to act as a catalyst for innovative thinking and dialog on the role of evaluation and the transformative impact it can make.
This approach aims to help explore the ways that evaluation in Aotearoa New Zealand might contribute to:
- understanding current crises and challenges
- responding to the threats and impacts of a global pandemic
- taking action for social equity and a safer climate
- helping vulnerable communities adapt to current and future changes
- building collective responses as a profession; and
- provide evaluation leadership on the global stage for a safer climate.
Registration includes full access to our three day virtual conference, held from Tuesday 23 March to Thursday 25 March.
Conference sessions will be held between 10.00am – 3.30 pm each day, with further opportunities for informal social networking available on Tuesday and Wednesday evenings.
Day 1 and 2 will feature a morning and an afternoon keynote presentation. Day 3 will commence with the final keynote.
To find out more about the conference and the excellent keynotes, please click here.
Registrations can be made here or through the website above.