You are invited to showcase stories of Partnerships for Impact by contributing the RDI Conference 2017 photography exhibition and competition taking place on June 13-14 at the University of Sydney.
Curated by AgImpact and displayed in the main exhibition hall of the University of Sydney Business School, join with peer organisations in telling the stories of your research and development work around the world through media.
All entries will enter the competition to win $1,000 of Oxfam ethical products.
We welcome submissions of photographs which showcase projects or programs demonstrating partnerships for sustainable development and will help build a narrative around one of the following conference sub-themes:
- United we Stand: Solidarity & Measurable Impact
- Bending the Boundaries – Traditional disciplinary boundaries challenged through partnership.
- Who’s got the Answers? Solutions-based Approaches to Development
- Show me the Innovation! New Approaches to Research Partnerships
- New Technologies: Friend or Foe?
Submissions are due by Tuesday 23 May.
Find out all the deatils and how to submit by downloading the details here [PDF].