Network Coordinator (RDI Network)
- Full time or part time (4 days a week minimum)
- Fixed term role for 6 months (subject to extension)
- Canberra or Melbourne location
A unique opportunity to join a small team driving the dynamic Research for Development Impact (RDI) Network is now open. We are seeking a motivated and adaptable individual to drive stakeholder engagement and project management in the role of Network Coordinator. This role would suit a professional looking to apply their project management skills and experience and branch out into delivery of large-scale events and support communication.
The successful candidate will work at the intersection of research, practice and policy for international development, offering their demonstrated communications experience and skills to drive collaborative activities with sector-wide impact.
About the role:
As part of a small team, the Network Coordinator will report directly to the Network and Partnerships Manager and gain unparalleled access to organisations and institutions seeking to apply evidence-driven international development practice and policy.
Leading on the delivery of projects, events, publications and collaborative projects, the successful candidate will be challenged to bring their coordiantion and problem-solving skills to a range of tasks.
The Network Coordinator will work to:
- Build and maintain relationships with Network members, external stakeholders and key organisations within the sector, with the purpose of identifying strategic opportunities that support the exchange and uptake of evidence and of communication processes;
- Lead project management of key Network initiatives as directed/agreed, including the management of external consultants and steering/advisory groups.
- Support the Network to develop and implement engagement plans around products/events to maximise impact and manage the production of high-quality designed publications and material;
- Support the RDI manager in delivering and monitoring of the DFAT funding agreement;
- Stimulate engagement and awareness between RDI Network members by creating online and face-to-face communication opportunities, and facilitating communications and engagement with members;
- Support the continued development and implementation of the RDI Network’s communications strategy and key initiatives.
How to Apply:
If you have advanced communications and relationship management skills and have an active interest in growing your expertise in the field of international development, we encourage you to apply!
Any offer of employment will require a National Police Check. To be eligible for this position you must have a legal right to work in Australia. To apply, please download the full position description at the top of the page, and send your cover letter, CV and brief statement addressing the required core and functional competencies (max. 2 pages) to [email protected] with the subject line “RDI Network Coordinator”
Applications will close COB Friday January 15 2021 and any questions can be directed to [email protected]