We are currently inviting Expressions of Interest (EoI) from students who are interested in joining the organising committee of the Student Forum at RDI Conference 2019.
The Student Forum will be held at La Trobe University in Melbourne on 11 June 2019 and will focus on the Conference theme of Leadership for Inclusive Development.
The student committee of 10-15 members will represent universities around Australia, and will work with assistance and mentoring from the RDI Conference organising committee and La Trobe University to:
- set the strategic direction relating to the Forum program and speakers;
- draft relevant documentation including: thematic overview and concept note, running sheets and final program;
- approach potential sponsors, invite speakers and promote the Forum to students;
- act as organisers, facilitators and MCs on the day of the Forum; and
- assist the host university with logistics and media
So, we invite you to make the most of the opportunity to contribute to a leading international development conference and build your networks across Australian universities, NGOs and more!
Full details of this opportunity including how to apply can be viewed by downloading the call for expressions of interest. Submissions are due by COB 18 January 2019.