RMIT University will host the “Symposium on Sustainable Development Research in Asia Pacific” on 25-28 July, in partnership with Manchester Metropolitan University, HAW Hamburg, under the auspices of the Inter-University Sustainable Development Research Programme (IUSDRP).
The Symposium is designed to foster and facilitate the exchange of information, ideas and experiences acquired in the execution of research projects, especially successful initiatives and good practice. It is not limited to a specific discipline, but intentionally seeks to promote sustainable development research across multiple disciplines.
Four key themes will be explored at the conference:
- Education for Sustainability
- Sustainable Cities
- Sustainable Buildings
- Sustainable Infrastructure
Keynote speakers include:
- Jeff Oatman, Green Building Council of Australia
- Professor Kerry Shephard, University of Otago
- Professor Walter Leal, Hamburg University of applied Sciences
- Professor Sujeeva Setunge, RMIT University.
- Maree Grenfell, City of Melbourne
Join colleagues from across the Asia pacific region for this important event.
For more information, visit the RMIT website.