This event is now registered at capacity.
The Research for Development Impact Network and the University of Queensland invite you to join academics and practitioners from across the development sector to join a networking afternoon, exploring the opportunities presented by engagement with the private sector.
Harnessing innovation, accessing financing opportunities and increasing appetite for risk are only a few of the many reasons why the private sector is identified as a crucial collaborator as we work towards impact in the field of development.
Hear from a panel of thought leaders and experts offering diverse experience, including:
- Meredith Hickman – Head of Strategy, WaterAid
- Ass. Prof. Damian Hine – University of Queensland Business School
- Mel Dunn – VP International Development, AECOM
- Scott Roberts – Rubicor Group and Australia Papua New Guinea Business Council
- (Chair) Dr Greta Nabbs-Keller – UQ Centre for Policy Futures and UQ International Development
Come prepared to ask questions, share your own ideas, learn from peers and build your networks.
The event is open to academics, students, NGO staff, private sector practitioners and consultants working in international development. The forum will be informal in style and a program will be provided in advance to registered participants.
The event is free to attend and afternoon tea will be provided. Please download the flyer and share this opportunity with your networks.
Registration is essential for catering purposes: click here to secure your place.
Questions can be directed to [email protected].