The 4th International Conference on Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), Sustainability, Ethics and Governance ‘Responsible Business for Uncertain Times and a Sustainable Future’, is coming to Perth on the 26th to 28th of July 2017. This is the fourth international gathering of its kind after successful events held in London, Nanjing and Cologne in previous years.
The many social, environmental and econo-political changes currently unfolding world-wide present new and complex challenges. Effective and adaptive responses to these challenges are needed and require global collaborative efforts to drive dialogue about, and understanding of, the tasks ahead and solutions needed. On a yearly basis, the Global Corporate Governance Institute brings together scholars from many fields along with leaders from business, political, cultural and religious institutions as part of a global alliance dedicated to fostering responsibility in business and to work towards a more sustainable future.
The CSR Conference Organising Committee is currently inviting submission of abstracts for oral presentations for the conference. Themes that will be covered include Sustainable Leadership, Corporates and NGOs, CSR and Sustainable Development Goals, Interdisciplinary Approaches to CSR, CSR & Legitimacy and many more. The abstract submission deadline has been extended to 21 April, 2017.
A quality line-up of keynote speakers will provide core conference input and inspiration:
- Associate Professor Debbie Haski-Leventhal – Management and Faculty Leader of Global Citizenship, Macquarie Graduate School of Management, Macquarie University
- Dr Leeora Black – Managing Director of the Australian Centre for Corporate Social Responsibility
- Bhaskar Chatterjee – Formerly, Director General & CEO of the Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs, Ministry of Corporate Affairs, New Delhi
- Dr Sara Bice – Director of Research Translation, Westpac Bicentennial Foundation Research Fellow, Melbourne School of Government, The University of Melbourne
- Charles Roche – Executive Director of Murdoch University/Mineral Policy Institute
- Prof Gavin Hilson – Chair of Sustainability in Business at the University of Surrey
Visit the conference website for more information.