The United Nations Association of Australia (UNAA) invites government leaders, international development workers, business leaders and community groups to attend its two-day Forum on the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
The Forum is ideally timed as it aligns with the beginning of the second trimester of the UN’s 15-year agenda to transform the world through the SDGs.
This event is designed to be outcome-orientated and will focus on building secure partnerships between Australian organisations and United Nations (UN) agencies. It will also provide opportunities to learn about the UN system, careers and leadership, as well as meeting like-minded individuals.
- Greg Vines. Deputy Director-General, of the International Labour Organisation (ILO)
- Louise Aubin. UNHCR Regional Representative
- Professor Margaret Gardner. President and Vice-Chancellor, Monash University
- Professor Andrew Crane. University of Melbourne Visiting Gourlay Professor for Ethics in Business
- Kylie Porter. Executive Director, Global Compact Network Australia (GCNA)
- Victoria Thom. Partnership Broker and Trainer
- Jeremy Liddle. Founding Partner, SDGx
This two-day conference will also host several concurrent workshops led by senior UN and Australian SDG practitioners. Each workshop will be expertly facilitated to focus on creation of sustainable cross-sector partnerships.
If you are interested in finding out more about implementing the SDGs through partnerships, click here to purchase your tickets.
If you are have any queries about this event, please email [email protected]